We all want to know the most amazing weight loss tips and tricks. If only it was as easy as following some magical solution. Well that’s where juicing comes in. Juicing to lose weight has been around for a while, but only became popular when Jason Vale mad his TV debut and lost a lot of weight through juicing alone. After Jason Vales success he unveiled all of his secrets through his 7 day Master Juice plan diet book.
What Does Juicing Involve?
It’s in the name. Yes that’s what this diet is all about, plain and simple juicing. Smashing fruit and vegetables to smithereens in the juicer and drinking it.
How Much Will I Lose?
Obviously not everyone is the same, we all have different metabolic rates and food tolerances along with different fitness levels etc. When juicing it is said that you can get a flatter tummy and lose 5 pounds in 7 days.
Why Is This So Effective?
Why Is This So Effective?
Juicing takes all the nutrient packed fruit and vegetables and gets you to make up specific concoctions, these juices give you;
• All the healthy nutrients and vitamins that your body requires.
• Juicing for weight loss acts like a colon cleanser, it flushes out your whole system.
• Juicing is so effective as none of the fruit and vegetables need to be cooked first, cooking vegetables will allow the nutrients to seep out into the boiling water, whereas juicing vegetables means you can have it raw, in turn retaining all the good nutrients.
• The beauty of juicing to lose weight is that you can get more nutrients through juicing than you can eating.
Imagine a plate was laid down in front of you, on this plate were 2 carrots, 3 apples, 2 stalks of celery and some rhubarb. There is no way you could probably finish this, whereas if I juiced all of this and then sat it in-front of you, you will more than likely finish your glass of juice rather than your big plate of food.
Not only does the juice plan help you lose weight, it has loads of health benefits too. Your hair, skin and nails should be glowing by the end of it due to all the nutrients you have devoured. Vale the founder of this plan claims that he conquered several health problems due to his master plan.
Am I Allowed to Eat Anything?
If you are following Jason Vales Juice Master Plan then you are allowed 1 of the following if you really need it in the first 5 days: an avocado or one banana or one of juice in a bar or simply nude bar. Be sure to drink plenty of water in order to keep yourself hydrated.
What Do I Need to Get Started?
In order to begin your juicing to lose weight you will need willpower along with determination, lot of fruit and vegetables plus a juicer machine. You can buy a juicer anywhere these days, Walmart and local department stores sell them.
Any Tips For This Plan?
- Always wash all of your fresh fruit and vegetables before you start to juice them
- Try the reduced section in the produce aisle to see if there is any fruit and veg reduced to use for the same day
- Try and visit the grocery store once to get all that you need
- Keep yourself hydrated and drink plenty of fresh water
- Prepare your vegetables for the day ahead beforehand, so when you get up in the morning make sure you plan out all your juice meals for the day and set aside your fruit and veg, wash what you need and stick them in zip fresh bags in order for ease for later.
- Clean out your juicer every time you use it
Whats an Example of some Juice Recipes to lose weight?
Beware not all of the juices you consume on this plan will taste pleasant.
Fat Busting Smoothie
- 2 green golden delicious apples
- a cube of ginger around a thumbnail size
- 2 stalks of celery
- a lime waxed and peeled
- 1/3 cucumber
- some ice
Juice Masters Turbo Express – This one was a favorite of Katie Price
- ¼ pineapple
- piece of cucumber
- ½ celery stalk
- spinach leaves
- some lime
- 2 apples
- ¼ avocado
Jason Vales Famous Sherbert Lemonade
- 2 apples
- 1/3 skin free lemon rind on
These are just a small selection of juices that you can take whilst juicing to lose weight. Jason Vales Master Juice Plan book is very useful, It has step by step guides and recipes for each day in it.